I’m starting to put together some gift guides for this holiday season. First up is one for your boyfriend, husband, dad, or good guy friend who loves the rugged look and being outdoors.
1. A beanie for staying warm on cold days.
2. A good watch that he’ll wear for a long time.
3. A waxed canvas duffle bag for him to carry all his gear in.
4. Persol sunglasses to give him that Steve McQueen look.
5. Red Wing boots so he can feel like Ryan Gosling in Drive (or so you can feel like you’re dating Ryan Gosling from Drive).
6. A Stanley flask for drinking whiskey around the campfire.
7. A good key ring with tools, just in case.
8. A pair of sturdy work gloves for working on his bike.
9. A coffee table book about surfing, to look at until the water warms up a few degrees.
This post was sponsored by Stanley. All thoughts are my own. We only recommend brands we have used and love. Thank you for supporting brands who support Wildlandia!